Eid Holidays: Eid means to spread happiness all over the world that teaches the love and happiness express to each other. There are two major Eids that we celebrate in a year by Muslims worldwide. A world holiday and public holiday is organized so, that everyone can celebrate this Eid with the best way or enjoy Eid wishes and Birthday Wishes Quotes.
There are most commonly two Eids has its own proposes first is called Eid-Ul-Fitr that is the festival of breaking fast and the second is Eid-Ul-Azha which means to the festive of the sacrifice. Both of these holidays are celebrated with offering prayer and the charity towards the poor that is the way the celebration days with friends, families, and relatives.
Eid-Ul-Fitr Celebration holiday
Eid-Ul-Fitr is celebrated at the end of holy month of Ramadan according to the lunar month of Shawwal. It is not allowed to keep fast on Eid because; it is the rewards to keep fast after the fasting month of Ramadan. Before the one day, a special Eid Holidays is announced that is nearly about 3days or one week. Before the Eid day is called Chand Raat people gathered on their roof and wait for the arising of the new moon of Shawwal that is the moon for Eid. When the moon is raised than at that time Eid Holidays is announced in the world and also broadcast on the news channels so, that people can get information and aware of this. Different places announced different holidays like Muslims Countries may have issued three or four holidays according to the planned in advance to cover all the possibilities.
Steps To Celebrate Eid-Ul-Fitr Holidays
- Celebrate at the end of Ramadan
- Look Your Best
- Break your Fast shortly after sunrise
- Attend an Eid-Ul-Fitr Prayer
- Celebrate Eid Holidays with sweet food and family
- Give gifts to young people
- Help to the needy and poor
Eid-Ul-Azha celebration Holidays
- The second Eid that Muslims celebrate is Eid-Ul-Azha with great way and happiness.
- Eid-Ul-Azha is celebrated after offering the Hajj ion Khana Kabba that is the place of Allah’s House in Makah.
- Eid-Ul-Adha is celebrated on the 10th day of Dhul Hijjah according to follow the lunar Islamic calendar.
- On the day of Hajj special Eid Holidays is announced for the Muslims.
- All the holidays that are given for the Eid is based on the practices of local religious authorities.
Even that in the entire world corner where Muslims live and celebrate this holiday if they are not performing Hajj.Basically, in the honor of Hajj, an Eid Holidays is organized so, that people can respect. Basically, the holidays for Eid are determined to follow the lunar calendar and wait for the arising of the new moon. A big committee is gathered and waits for the new moon. This is the full way and method that occur on the same date on the Gregorian western calendar each year.
Steps To Celebrate Eid-Ul-Azha Holidays
- Celebrate Eid-Ul-Azha after offering Hajj in Allah’s House.
- Attend the Eid-Ul-Azha prayer.
- Sacrifice Animals having a four-legged animal.
- Celebrate your Eid-Ul-Azha holidays to Cook and distribute the meat in four equal parts.
- Distribute the meat into relatives, friends, needy and poor.
- Always take care of the rights of people and don’t forget to indulge in the happiness of poor and needy people.